Many people enjoy cooking and also believe it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make any person's mood a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem tough, though, to identify recipes that benefit you or recommendations that causes an inevitably successful meal. Maybe this Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe is the one you are seeking.
One of the best things that you can do is to prepare with family members or friends. When you cook with somebody else, you will certainly have the ability to pick up on tricks that they execute as well as will have the ability to better yourself as a chef. Speak with them to see exactly how their thought process functions, to boost your proficiency.
You can cook Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- You need 1 package ziti pasta.
- You need to prepare 1 lb Italian sausage.
- Use 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- Use 2 cups mushrooms, diced.
- Provide 2 zucchini, halved, sliced.
- Prepare 4 handfuls fresh spinach.
- You need to prepare 1 egg, beaten.
- Provide 32 oz. Ricotta cheese.
- You need to prepare 2 jars marinara sauce.
- You need to prepare 1.5 lbs mozzarella cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 cup shredded parmesan.
- Prepare Fresh basil.
Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage step by step :
- Break up and brown sausage in a large skillet pan, drain, set aside, reserved drippings.
- Add oil to pan and saute veggies adding in order, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic. Until slightly tender. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan, set aside..
- Saute spinach until slightly wilted, set aside with veggies to cool.
- Boil ziti in salted water 7 mins, drain, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix egg, ricotta, 1 lb mozzarella, sausage, veggies, pasta, and 1 jar of sauce.
- Add mix to a large slightly greased casserole dish. Top with pasta sauce, remaining mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for about 1 hour, uncovering at the end so the cheese can brown..
- Garnish with fresh basil.
Everybody intends to be a better cook. Everybody wishes to explore enjoyable recipes. Discovering the time as well as really feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the cooking area can often posture an obstacle though. We hope these Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a couple of these suggestions a shot tonight, your taste buds will thank you!
If you find this Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.