Everyone loves the concept of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked meal, however with today's active routines, it can be more difficult than ever before to find the time to place one together. The good news is, aid is out there, the Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe and suggestions in this post will certainly help you assembled healthy meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
When you are going to the store, do not constantly have a huge shopping list which can limit you to simply getting specific products. See what you like as well as what you are in the state of mind for and also acquisition based on that. This will offer you the spontaneity to prepare whatever you select.
You can cook Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Provide 16 oz dry pasta.
- Use 3 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 3 clove minced garlic.
- Provide 3 tbsp flour.
- Provide 1 cup chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup half & half.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 12 oz fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety.
Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake instructions :
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain..
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour..
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half..
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and red pepper flakes and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella until cheeses are melted and smooth..
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch pieces and add to the sauce, along with the chopped parsley and cooked pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Preheat broiler. Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly greased, 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden..
A terrific, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing everybody keep in mind. Utilizing these Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe to improve your cooking is the same as a professional athlete that keeps training-- the more you do it, the far better you get, discover as high as you can around food preparation. The more recipe you have, the better your meals will taste.
If you find this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.