Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are just a kitchen veteran? Or like numerous others, you may be a newbie.Whatever the situation might be, helpful cooking guidance can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take a while as well as discover a couple of things that can splash some brand-new enjoyable right into your kitchen routine. This Sheree's Baked Ziti recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Make certain that you never ever give up when you are cooking, as it is going to take a lot of technique as well as failures prior to you get it right. If you melt something, keep attempting. You will just end up being a great chef if you preserve your perseverance.
You can have Sheree's Baked Ziti using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Baked Ziti:
- You need pasta and sauce.
- Use 1 lb ground meat (sometime i use Italian sausage and ground beef).
- Prepare 1 small onion , minced.
- Provide 1/2 small green bell pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 clove garlic, minced.
- Use 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Provide 1 dash salt (1\8 tsp).
- You need 8 oz penne or ziti pasta.
- You need to prepare 24 oz of your favorite spaghetti sauce (i like prego).
- Provide ricatto filling.
- Use 1/2 tbsp basil (i use dried).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp oregano (i use dried).
- Provide 1/2 cup shredded parmesan.
- You need 1 1/2 cup container of ricatto (i use cottage cheese drained if i don't have ricatto).
- Provide 2 large eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic (1\8 tsp).
- Use 1 pinch salt (1\8 tsp).
- You need extra.
- You need to prepare 2 cup mozzarella cheese.
Sheree's Baked Ziti instructions :
- bring about 5 cups of water with 2 tsp of salt. bring it to a rolling boil.., add pasta stir well so the outside kinda cooks... turn it down to med..,, let it cook between 7-9 minutes.,,, should all dents....put colander over a bowl.,, to catch pasta water....
- put very small amount of olive oil to just cover the bottom of the pan...add onion and bell pepper with pan on med... if using Italian sausage remove from casing...,, if just using ground beef they crumble it.... I use an old potato masher to fry meat add garlic powder,,,..salt and black pepper to taste....
- drain ground beef.. but don't rinse.... add to drained pasta in your stock pot.....
- stir pasta and meat mix well.... put pasta sauce in pan and best through.. while waiting on this... mix your ricatto, basil. oregano, 2 eggs, and Parmesan cheese.... mix very well....
- mix cheese mixture with pasta/meat mixture.... spray a casserole dish and put 1\2 the mixture in the pan cover with mozzarella cheese..... please the other half of mixture on the top and cover with mozzarella.....
- bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes until fold and bubbly,., I make a vinaigrette salad to go with it and Texas toast...
- *** I did not add sugar because I'm using spaghetti sauce and it usual has some sugar in it...
Now that you have actually checked out the Sheree's Baked Ziti recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you need to execute in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Sheree's Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.