It's long been said that the very best method to a man's heart is with his stomach. However males aren't the just one that like a wonderful meal. Cooking is not just a technical skill, it's a life task that you make use of on a daily basis. Below, Narvia's lasagna dish to exercise and improve your cooking skills and also make you also better at it.
If you are cooking for someone essential, such as a new boss or for a supper celebration, don't make use of a new dish and also a brand-new ingredient. See to it you exercise the meal first for your own household. Play around with it to ensure it is exactly how you want it.
You can have Narvia's lasagna using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Narvia's lasagna:
- Provide 2 lb ground beef.
- Prepare 2 packages mild cheese.
- Use 8 oz Italian sausage sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp garlic and Herb creole seasoning.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp Lawry's season salt.
- You need 1 packages McCormick thick and zesty spaghetti sauce mix.
- Provide 1 packages pepperoni.
- Provide 1 packages Conecuh sausage.
- Prepare 1 box lasagna pasta.
- Use 1 can pam.
Narvia's lasagna step by step :
- preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef. Seasoning with Lawry's season salt and garlic and herb Creole seasoning with chopped Conecuh sausage.
- Add McCormick thick and zesty spaghettI sauce package as directions state.
- boil lasagna pasta till tender.
- drain lasagna pasta.
- Spray baking pan with Pam.
- layer lasagna pasta evenly.
- Add ground beef and Conecuh sausage mix evenly on first layer.
- add mild cheese to first layer. Repeat this until there are three layers..
- on top layer add pepperoni evenly.
- then sprinkle final layer of cheese to liking.
- bake on 350 for 15 mins..
Cooking a tasty dish for your family doesn't need to indicate investing hrs slaving away in the kitchen. There are lots of variety of recipes such as Narvia's lasagna recipe, you can make use of to whip with each other a fantastic dish quickly, quickly your family members will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Narvia's lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.