There are numerous sources of information on cooking. Some details is tailored in the direction of seasoned chefs as well as except the ordinary person. It can be confusing to wade through all of the available details. Luckily, this Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe is easy to do and will provide you some excellent ideas. They will help anybody, also a newbie.
When storing ingredients that you will certainly use for food preparation it is a great routine to stock them in large amounts and also freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food simpler and also faster. For example, when preparing veggies, you can just pull them out of the fridge freezer as well as just steam them.
To cook Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 300 g dried GF EF pasta such as rigatoni or penne.
- You need to prepare 700 g GF pork sausage meat.
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp tomato puree / paste.
- Provide 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 240 ml reserved pasta water.
- Prepare 2 tsp Italian seasoning or as desired.
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper.
- Use 150 g 'Mozzarisella' brand vegan mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Prepare 40 g 'Violife' brand parmesan-style cheese, grated.
Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step :
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and ready an ovenproof dish.
- Form the sausagemeat into balls around an inch in diameter.
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan over a medium/high heat. Add the meatballs and cook for 6 - 8 minutes, turning as required until browned all over. Remove and set aside.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and begin to cook as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining oil to the frying pan, reduce the heat to medium, then fry off the onion for 3 - 4 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Add the tomatoes and puree to the onion mixture and cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Add the Italian seasoning and 240ml of pasta water, bring to a simmer and cook 6 - 8 minutes until the sauce has reduced slightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the sauce.
- Pour the pasta and sauce into an ovenproof baking dish with the meatballs, stirring gently to coat. Add the mozzarella over the top and scatter over the parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with some garlic bread - see my previously posted free-from recipe.
There are few activities as satisfying and also rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your creative muscles, you can also supply scrumptious dishes for your family members. Broadening your understanding of cooking is specific to boost your time in the kitchen. Trying Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe is a wonderful means to do simply that.
If you find this Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.