Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are just a kitchen veteran? Or like many others, you might be a newbie.Whatever the situation may be, handy cooking suggestions can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take some time and also discover a few points that can sprinkle some new fun right into your kitchen regimen. This Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Damp paper towel as well as a plastic bag can extend the life of your eco-friendlies. If you wrap your fresh herbs or fresh greens with a damp paper towel and afterwards position them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last much longer. They will usually stay fresh 3 to 4 days much longer if you do.
You can cook Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage:
- Prepare 2 packages Beef smoked sausage.
- You need to prepare 1 green pepper, sliced.
- Use 1 onion, sliced.
- Use 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Use Olive oil to coat pan.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- You need to prepare Salt for boiling water.
- You need to prepare 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- Provide 2 - packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- You need to prepare Sprinkle of paprika.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage instructions :
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic......
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic....then add your black pepper....Remove from heat.....
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente...Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies......Mix well.....
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot.....mix well.....
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well......
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Since you have reviewed the Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe, and also you have the expertise that you need to do in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.