It's long been claimed that the very best way to a male's heart is via his belly. Yet males aren't the just one that like a fantastic meal. Cooking is not simply a technological ability, it's a life task that you utilize everyday. Right here, Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce dish to exercise and improve your cooking abilities as well as make you even better at it.
Constantly pick to cook with a white wine that you would certainly consume yourself. If you do not also like the taste of the a glass of wine that you are cooking with, chances are that you will wind up doing not like whatever it is that you are making! So choose a good a glass of wine that you understand you like, and you will certainly like your meal even more.
You can have Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce:
- Provide Meat Sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/2 kilo ground beef.
- Prepare 5 cups water.
- Prepare Cayenne pepper.
- You need Paprika.
- Provide Oregano.
- Provide Salt.
- You need Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup sliced hotdogs.
- You need to prepare 1 head garlic.
- Prepare 1 onion.
- You need 3/4 cup butter.
- Prepare 2 tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup ketchup (i used banana ketchup).
- Provide 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- You need Pasta.
- Provide 350 grams pasta (macaroni or zita penne).
- Provide 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
- Use Salt.
- Provide Bechamel Sauce.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup flour.
- You need 3 cups milk.
- Provide Salt.
- Provide Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Use Extra Topping.
- Provide 2 cups grated cheese.
Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce step by step :
- Prepare the beef. Blanch the ground beef in water. Once the water evaporates and only about half of it remains, season with salt and pepper. When there’s only very little water left, season with cayenne, paprika and oregano. Add half a tablespoon of soy sauce. You may add salt and pepper if you prefer more. Set aside..
- Sauté the garlic and onion in butter/margarine. Add in the sliced hotdogs. Once the hotdogs are half-cooked, add in the sliced tomatoes. Let the tomatoes soften in form then pour in the tomato sauce, ketchup and the remaining soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper as preferred. Add the ground beef and continue stirring for 5-10mins. Set aside..
- Boil some water in a pan. Once boiling, put in butter and salt. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Strain to remove water. Mix the pasta and sauce and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit or 180 degrees celsius..
- Melt the butter/margarine in a pan. Add the flour and continue mixing until there are no lumps. TIP: sift the flour into the pan so that the flour won’t get too lumpy. Pour the milk and add the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Continue stirring until thick. Set aside..
- Prepare the baking pan / glass baking dish. Put in one layer or half of the pasta with sauce. Spread half of the bechamel sauce. Add half of the grated cheese. Layer the remaining pasta. Add the remaining bechamel sauce. Spread the remaining grated cheese especially on uncovered areas if there are any..
- Baked in the oven for 20mins or until the the top melts and darkens a bit..
- Serve hot or chillled. To reheat, just slide it in the microwave for a few minutes! Enjoy!.
You do not require to be a professional to cook a terrific meal. There are several recipes that look difficult and also overwhelming, but are in fact, fairly easy among it is Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.