There are numerous sources of information on cooking. Some information is geared towards skilled chefs and not for the ordinary individual. It can be puzzling to learn all of the available details. Fortunately, this Baked Bechamel Pasta recipe is easy to make and will offer you some wonderful ideas. They will help anybody, even a novice.
Ensure that if you are intending a celebration with friends and family, to have each course planned out beforehand. You should have an appetizer program, salad program, main course and also treat. Damaging your dish into courses will offer individuals an opportunity to absorb and appreciate what you have actually cooked for them.
To make Baked Bechamel Pasta you need 24 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Baked Bechamel Pasta:
- Prepare For mince:.
- Use 2 1/2 cups Beef/Chicken Mince.
- You need 1 cup chopped onion.
- You need 4 garlic cloves.
- You need 4 tbs oil (i used sunflower oil).
- You need 1 cup chopped tomato.
- Provide 1 tbs garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbs cumin powder.
- You need to prepare 1 chicken stock (if using stock, don't add salt until required).
- You need to prepare 4 tbs tomato paste (packet/tin).
- Provide For pasta:.
- Use 6 cups pasta (you can also use spaghetti).
- You need to prepare Salt (as per requirement).
- You need to prepare 1 tsp oil.
- Use Water for boil.
- You need to prepare For Bechamel sauce:.
- Provide 1 full packet of bechamel powder (i used knorr brand).
- Prepare 6 cups full cream milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp Crushed pepper corns.
- You need Salt (if required).
- Use Mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Prepare Oregano to sprinkle on top.
Baked Bechamel Pasta step by step :
- Take a pot and add water. Let it heat for few minutes. When you see the water almost starts boiling, add the cups pasta and then add salt and oil. Keep checking the pasta to avoid over boil..
- For Mince: After setting the pasta to boil on one side, take another pot and add oil, add onions and saute till onion becomes transparent and then add chopped garlic (4 cloves) and tomatoes..
- Let it cook for sometime and once you see tomatoes release water and is getting cooked, add mince (Beef/Chicken) and cook till mince changes its colour..
- Lower the flame and add chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and cumin powder. Mix well..
- Add chicken stock or salt. Make sure you check the saltiness and then adjust it as per requirement. Close the lid and cook for 8 mins..
- Add tomato paste and black pepper. Mix well and let it cook for another 6 - 7 mins..
- For Bechamel sauce: Once pasta is boiled and mince mixture is made. The last step is to make the Bechamel sauce..
- Take a pot and add milk. Let the milk turn warm and add the Bechamel powder and usually there will be pieces of powder collected and i would prefer you to take wooden spoon to mix the milk and Bechamel powder. If you have whisk, that would be amazing option instead of wooden spoon..
- Keep mixing the milk and Bechamel powder and in between add pepper corns powder. If required add salt..
- Keep mixing the sauce and slowly as the sauce heats up the thicker it gets. Once done, off the flame..
- Now for making the proper Bechamel pasta, take wide glass bowl (Make sure its safe to put in oven) or a baking tray..
- Firstly spread 4 tbs of Bechamel sauce on the glass bowl or tray..
- Then add half pasta on the top of sauce which was mentioned in above step. And add half of the Bechamel sauce on top of pasta..
- Then add full mince mixture on top of half pasta..
- Later add the rest pasta on top of mice mixture. And add the rest Bechamel sauce..
- Lastly, add mozzarella cheese on top as per preference. And sprinkle oregano on top of mozzarella chesse..
- Put in the oven for 120 degree for 25 mins (in some ovens temperature varies, so be careful). Add check every 15 mins to make sure the mozzarella cheese doesn't completely burn. Once the cheese turns golden brown, Remove it from over and let it cool a little. And serve..
Food preparation a delicious dish for your family doesn't need to suggest spending hours toiling away in the kitchen area. There are lots of number of recipes such as Baked Bechamel Pasta recipe, you can make use of to whip together a fantastic meal quickly, quickly your family members will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Baked Bechamel Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.