Cooking could be among the earliest skills on the planet. That does not suggest that there are any kind of limits to the expertise available for the chef curious about raising his/her skills. Also the finest chefs, also professionals, can always locate new recipes, approaches and strategies to enhance their kitchen skills, so lets try this Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe, we hope you like it.
If you are cooking for somebody crucial, such as a new manager or for a dinner event, don't make use of a new recipe and a brand-new component. Ensure you exercise the meal initially for your very own household. Experiment with it to make certain it is exactly how you desire it.
You can have Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Prepare 1 Cooking Spray.
- Provide 6 oz Uncooked Pasta (your favorite short noodle).
- Provide 1/4 Salt (to flavor pasta water).
- You need to prepare 6 oz Broccoli raw.
- Provide 1 tsp Butter, light.
- Provide 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese (divided).
- You need 2 1/2 cup Milk, skilm.
- Prepare 1/3 cup Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp curry powder.
- You need to prepare 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, fat free.
- Prepare 1 tsp Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Pepper.
- Provide 1 lb chicken (cooked, shredded or cubed).
- Provide 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, fat free (optional topping, doesn't change smartpoints value).
Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli instructions :
- Cook Pasta according to instructions. Add broccoli 3 minutes before Pasta is finished. Drain and return to pot..
- In medium saucepan melt butter over medium. Add breadcrumbs, stir frequently until golden brown. Transfer to small bowl and mix with 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan whisk milk, curry powder and flour together. Bring to boil, whisk frequently. Reduce heat and simmer on low for about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and whisk with cheddar cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Pour sauce over noodles, broccoli and chicken. Stir until well coated..
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, top with shredded cheddar cheese and then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are bubbly.
There are couple of activities as satisfying also rewarding as cooking. Not only can you flex your innovative muscles, you can also offer scrumptious meals for your family. Expanding your expertise of cooking is particular to enhance your time in the kitchen area. Trying Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe is a terrific means to do simply that.
If you find this Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.