It's long been claimed that the very best method to a male's heart is through his belly. Yet men aren't the only ones that enjoy a great meal. Cooking is not just a technological ability, it's a life activity that you utilize everyday. Here, Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe to exercise as well as improve your cooking skills and make you even much better at it.
Cooking a large meal for good friends or family members requires a good deal of preparation ahead of time. Constantly have all active ingredients prior to beginning to prepare. Prepare whatever the day prior, including the right utensils as well as other cooking devices. This will assist you in keeping one's cool as well as doing your finest.
To make Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage:
- You need 2 packages Beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 green pepper, sliced.
- Provide 1 onion, sliced.
- Provide 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Prepare Olive oil to coat pan.
- You need to prepare 1-16 ounce box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- Prepare Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- Provide 2 - packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- Provide Sprinkle of paprika.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage instructions :
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic......
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic....then add your black pepper....Remove from heat.....
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente...Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies......Mix well.....
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot.....mix well.....
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well......
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
There is constantly something brand-new to find out when it concerns food preparation as well as every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe is just a few recipe suggestions to assist improve your chef's performance. There are a lot more excellent recipes available and great cooks keep seeking them throughout their lives. Constant discovering is the essential to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.