Cooking could be among the earliest abilities in the world. That does not suggest that there are any type of restrictions to the understanding offered for the chef curious about raising his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, also professionals, can constantly discover brand-new recipes, approaches as well as methods to boost their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe, we hope you like it.
In order to make the process of cooking easier, you must take to time to make large quantities of meat or vegetable stock and also store it in the fridge freezer. Not just is making your own stock more economical than buying it from a store, yet it makes it easy to maintain a large supply on hand. Merely ice up the supply in little as well as plainly classified portions and then take out what you require when you need it!
You can cook Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake:
- You need to prepare 2 lbs. cooked chicken breasts.
- You need to prepare 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare I box rotini pasta.
- Use The sauce.
- You need 1 small can diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 large can crushed tomatoes.
- Use 3-4 tablespoons tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup+ chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 yellow onion, diced.
- You need to prepare Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each.
- Prepare I TBSP minced garlic.
- Provide I TBSP worechestire sauce.
- Use Splash white or red wine (optional).
- Use 1 TSP sugar.
- You need 1-2 dashes red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need to prepare Salt and pepper.
- Prepare Olive oil.
- Provide The cheese toppjng.
- Use Shredded mozzarella.
- Provide Fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- Prepare Salt and pepoer.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake instructions :
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat..
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking 😁.
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper..
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! 😋.
Cooking a scrumptious dish for your family does not have to imply spending hrs ploding away in the kitchen. There are many variety of recipes such as Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe, you can make use of to whip together a fantastic dish quickly, quickly your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.