Many individuals like cooking and think it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells scrumptious is particular to make any person's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can occasionally appear hard, however, to determine recipes that help you or recommendations that brings about an inevitably effective meal. Maybe this Pasta Pie (Makaronopita) recipe is the one you are searching for.
One of the most challenging and time consuming thing about cooking is doing all of the preparation work. You can get pre-prepped vegetables or prep your active ingredients the day before to reduce the time you remain in the cooking area. This is very useful if you need to obtain supper out in a hurry.
You can have Pasta Pie (Makaronopita) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Pie (Makaronopita):
- Use 1 package Pasta.
- Prepare 250 grams Yogurt (if you can find Greek Yogurt it works better).
- Provide 2 Red bell Peppers (pepper of your chose chopped in cubes).
- Use 1 package Phyllo dough.
- Provide 2 Carrots (chopped in cubes).
- You need to prepare 2 small onions diced.
- Provide 3 medium size eggs.
- Prepare 2 Zucchinis (chopped into cubes).
- Use 250 grams cheese (preferably salted).
- Provide Tomato sauce (homemade or store bought).
- Use Olive Oil.
- Prepare Salt.
Pasta Pie (Makaronopita) step by step :
- In a large frying pan saute the vegetables with Olive Oil. Saute until the vegetables are soft about 10 minutes on low heat. Once that is done add salt and set aside to add into the pasta later..
- I used small pasta for this recipe..
- Boil Pasta in salted water..
- In a large bowl add in the Pasta and the Yogurt mix until nicely blended. Add the cheese, vegetables, and tomato sauce, eggs and mix..
- Oil brush the baking pan and place 5 pieces of Phyllo dough, oil brush the top phyllo dough Continue by placing another 5 pieces of dough and oil brush..
- Add in the Pasta mix..
- Continue by placing and folding inwards the rest of the 5 pieces of Phyllo dough and oil brush. (You can use as many pieces of dough as you like).
- Oil brush the top piece, and beat 1 egg and brush so that you can get a crispy taste. Slant slice with a knife from top to bottom. Pre-heat oven 180 degrees and bake for 1 hr. 🙂 Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
There is always something brand-new to find out when it involves cooking as well as every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Pasta Pie (Makaronopita) recipe is simply a couple of recipe suggestions to aid boost your chef's efficiency. There are much more great recipes available and also good chefs maintain looking for them throughout their lives. Consistent learning is the essential to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Pasta Pie (Makaronopita) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.