Lots of people like cooking and also think it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents tasty is specific to make anybody's state of mind a bit lighter. It can often appear difficult, though, to identify recipes that benefit you or suggestions that brings about an ultimately successful meal. Maybe this Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe is the one you are looking for.
To save money on fat when food preparation, usage applesauce instead of butter. A cup of applesauce amounts to a cup of butter. This will certainly reduce fat and calorie contents of your dessert recipe. It will certainly also make your recipe moist as well as delicious. The majority of people won't also be able to discriminate.
To cook Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake:
- You need 2 lbs. cooked chicken breasts.
- You need to prepare 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- Use 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide I box rotini pasta.
- Use The sauce.
- You need 1 small can diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 large can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup+ chicken broth.
- You need 1 yellow onion, diced.
- Provide Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each.
- Use I TBSP minced garlic.
- Prepare I TBSP worechestire sauce.
- You need Splash white or red wine (optional).
- You need to prepare 1 TSP sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 dashes red pepper flakes (optional).
- Use Salt and pepper.
- You need Olive oil.
- Provide The cheese toppjng.
- You need to prepare Shredded mozzarella.
- You need Fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- Use Salt and pepoer.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake step by step :
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat..
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking 😁.
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper..
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! 😋.
There are few activities as enjoyable and fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you flex your creative muscles, you can additionally offer delicious dishes for your household. Increasing your understanding of cooking is certain to enhance your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe is a wonderful method to do simply that.
If you find this Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.