There are numerous sources of information on cooking. Some details is tailored towards knowledgeable cooks and also not for the typical individual. It can be confusing to learn all of the offered info. Fortunately, this Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe is easy to make and will certainly give you some fantastic tips. They will certainly benefit anybody, even a novice.
When storing ingredients that you will utilize for food preparation it is an excellent practice to equip them in big quantities and freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food easier as well as faster. As an example, when preparing veggies, you can just draw them out of the freezer and also just boil them.
You can have Eggplant Parmesan Bake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmesan Bake:
- You need to prepare 1 lb Eggplant.
- Use 1 small Zucchini.
- You need 1 small Yellow Squash.
- Use 1 large Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large Red onion.
- Provide 1 cup Of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp Of Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1 Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide 1 Lemon pepper seasoning (optional) or Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 1 Parsley Flakes for Garnish.
- Use 1 jar Of your choise of pasta sause.
Eggplant Parmesan Bake step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roughly chopp and Saute Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Red onion, Red pepper and Mushrooms till crisp tender (about 5-8 min). Remove from heat and season with 1 tblspoon of Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and lemon pepper or salt & pepper to taste..
- In a bowl mix together Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese. Slice Eggplant into 8 1in slices, lightly season and pan fry over medium heat with a little butter or olive oil (about 2 min on each side)..
- In a 8x8 baking dish lay 4 slices of Eggplant to cover the bottom of the dish. Add Sauteed Veggie mixture over the Eggplant. Top with half Jar of pasta sauce (enough to cover Veggies) then top with 1/2 cup of cheese mixture. Next, lay the last 4 slices of Eggplant to cover the Veggie mixture. Top with remaining pasta sauce and cheese. Think of it as if you were layering lasagna..
- Bake till the Cheese is golden brown. Garnish with Parsley Flakes and Remaining Italian Seasoning. Let it sit for 10 min before serving.
A fantastic, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everybody remember. Making use of these Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe to enhance your food preparation coincides as an athlete that keeps training-- the much more you do it, the better you obtain, find out as much as you can about food preparation. The more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.