Many people love cooking and think it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells tasty is particular to make any person's mood a little bit lighter. It can sometimes seem challenging, however, to pinpoint dishes that help you or advice that causes an ultimately successful dish. Perhaps this Roasted Cauliflower Pasta dish is the one you are searching for.
In order to make the process of cooking easier, you must take to time to make huge amounts of meat or vegetable stock as well as store it in the freezer. Not just is making your own stock less costly than buying it from a retailer, yet it makes it very easy to maintain a huge supply available. Simply ice up the supply in tiny and plainly classified sections and after that secure what you require when you require it!
To make Roasted Cauliflower Pasta you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower Pasta:
- Provide Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 head cauliflower, washed and trimmed into florets.
- You need to prepare 3 medium shallots, cut into wedges.
- Use 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp crushed rosemary.
- Prepare 1 jar ( 5 3/4 oz) spanish olives, cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper.
- Prepare Pasta.
- You need to prepare 12 oz penne pasta.
- Provide 1/2 cup chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt & pepper.
- Use Topping.
- Provide 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp grated romano cheese.
Roasted Cauliflower Pasta step by step :
- Preheat oven to 450º..
- Combine cauliflower, shallots, rosemary and olive oil in a bowl and toss to coat well..
- Spread cauliflower mixture on a foil lined baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, add spanish olives and crushed red pepper. Toss to coat well. Continue baking for another 20-25 minutes until cauliflower is tender and veggies are browned..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water about 7 minutes until almost tender..
- Drain pasta and return to pan over medium heat adding 1/2 cup chicken stock. Add cauliflower mixture and toss well. Cook another 2-3 minutes until pasta is al dente, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and add fresh chopped parsley and grated romano cheese to enjoy this hearty and healthy dish!.
Since you have actually read Roasted Cauliflower Pasta recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some terrific food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be 100 percent right initially. Method is needed for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.