If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking skill but not quite sufficient expertise to cook with excellence. This Eggplant Stackers dish is an excellent start, very easy to prepare as well as delicious.
To save on fat when cooking, usage applesauce as opposed to butter. A cup of applesauce is equal to a mug of butter. This will lower fat and calorie materials of your treat dish. It will additionally make your dish moist and also tasty. Most people will not also have the ability to discriminate.
To cook Eggplant Stackers you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Stackers:
- Prepare 1 eggplant, sliced.
- Prepare 1 onion, diced.
- You need to prepare 1 bell pepper, diced.
- You need to prepare 8 oz sliced mushrooms.
- You need Eggplant ends.
- Use 4 garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare Cooked chicken, diced.
- Use Leftover cheesy potatoes.
- You need to prepare Panko bread crumbs.
- Provide Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 eggs.
- Use Flour for dredging.
- Use Olive oil to fry.
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella.
- Provide 1 jar pasta sauce.
- Prepare Dried oregano.
- You need to prepare Dried basil.
- You need Salt.
- Prepare Pepper.
Eggplant Stackers step by step :
- This is what I pulled out of my fridge to use. You can use anything you have..
- Prepare you veggies to sauté. Slice eggplant and sprinkle with salt to remove excess water. Let a set 10-15 minutes then pat dry with paper towels to remove moisture and excess water..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and add the veggies and dried oregano, basil, salt & pepper. Stir and cook until veggies are soft. While veggies are cooking prepare the eggplant slices. You will have 3 pie plates, 1 for flour, 1 for eggs, slightly beaten with a bit of water and 1 with mixture of panko and Parmesan. Dip each piece flour, egg and then panko..
- Heat same skillet you sautéed veggies in with more oil and brown the eggplant pieces, set aside..
- Now time to assemble. Setup everything in a line you want to layer. Start with sauce on bottom of the casserole dish. Next pieces of eggplant. Then mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, cheesy potatoes, sautéed veggies..
- Last top with piece of eggplant, pour sauce over and top with mozzarella. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until heated through and cheese all nice and melted..
Now that you have actually reached the end of this Eggplant Stackers recipe, currently trying out recipes and also implement it and take pleasure in. You never ever know - you just might have discovered a new job.
If you find this Eggplant Stackers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.