Once you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also awarding experience to produce a just tasty dish or baked item. The scents in your home and also the faces of the people who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole recipe will offer you some concept for you to become a remarkable chef.
Preparation is an extremely vital part of cooking. You wish to ensure you have every product you might require. You also intend to make sure you have all the materials you may need. You don't wish to be in the center of a recipe and also find out you are missing out on something vital.
To make Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole:
- You need to prepare Preparation.
- Prepare 200 grams Spiral pasta.
- Provide 120 grams Skinless boneless chicken breast cubed.
- You need 200 grams Frozen artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 medium Onion diced.
- You need to prepare 1 Packet Sazon goya achiote seasoning.
- Use 1 Packet Knorr bechemel mix.
- You need to prepare 1 liter Water.
Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole step by step :
- Pre cook pasta.
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees.
- Sauté chicken, onions, chopped artichoke hearts seasoned with sazon packet in pan.
- Mix bechemel mix with one liter cool water and bring to a boil stirring to avoid sticking or clumping..
- Mix bechemel sauce, chicken mixture, and pasta. Place in casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes..
There are few hobbies as enjoyable and also rewarding as cooking. Not only can you flex your innovative muscles, you can likewise give tasty meals for your household. Broadening your knowledge of food preparation is particular to improve your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole recipe is a fantastic means to do just that.
If you find this Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.