Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with many supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to remarkable home-cooked dishes.
In order to make the procedure of cooking easier, you must require to time to make large amounts of meat or veggie stock and shop it in the freezer. Not only is making your own supply cheaper than buying it from a store, however it makes it simple to maintain a big supply on hand. Simply freeze the stock in tiny and also clearly classified sections and then secure what you require when you require it!
To cook No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan:
- Use 2 cup plain dry bread crumbs.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 2 medium eggplants (about 2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- You need to prepare 4 eggs, beaten with 3 Tbsp. water.
- You need 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz.).
No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine bread crumbs with ½ cup Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl. Dip eggplant in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture. Arrange eggplant slices in single layer on lightly oiled baking sheets. Bake until eggplant is golden, about 25 minutes..
- Evenly spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 of the baked eggplant slices, then 1 cup sauce and ½ cup Parmesan cheese; repeat layers..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes..
- Prep time: 20 min Cook time: 90 min.
Since you have actually read No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen as well as prepare some fantastic food! Remember, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right at first. Technique is required for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.