It's long been claimed that the best method to a male's heart is with his belly. However guys aren't the just one that love a fantastic meal. Cooking is not simply a technological skill, it's a life task that you use every day. Right here, Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake dish to practice as well as boost your cooking skills and make you also much better at it.
To reduce fat when food preparation, usage applesauce as opposed to butter. A mug of applesauce is equal to a mug of butter. This will certainly minimize fat as well as calorie components of your treat dish. It will likewise make your recipe moist as well as tasty. Most people won't also be able to tell the difference.
You can have Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake:
- You need Tomatoes 250g (fresh, chopped).
- You need 200 ml Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 onion (chopped).
- Use 1 garlic clove (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato purée.
- Use 1 tbsp plain flour.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp sugar.
- Use 1 tsp Italian herbs.
- You need to prepare Splash oil.
- You need to taste Salt and pepper.
- Use 200 g cooked pasta.
- You need 1 tin drained tuna.
- Use 50 g mixed grated cheese.
- Provide Sprinkle chilli flakes.
Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake instructions :
- Add oil, onion and garlic to a saucepan. Cook until softened. Add tomato purée, flour, Italian herbs and seasoning cook for a further minute. Add fresh tomatoes, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15-20 minutes stirring until thickened..
- Stir in cooked pasta then carefully stir in tuna so it doesn’t break up to much. Transfer to an oven proof dish then top with grated cheese and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- Bake at 200c for 20-30 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve with garlic bread.
Every person wants to be a much better chef. Every person intends to try out fun recipes. Discovering the time and really feeling the motivation to be creative in the kitchen can often present an obstacle though. We hope these Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Give a number of these ideas a try tonight, your taste will certainly thanks!
If you find this Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.