There are numerous sources of info on cooking. Some details is geared towards skilled chefs as well as except the ordinary individual. It can be perplexing to wade through all of the available details. Fortunately, this Banana chocolate chips muffins recipe is easy to do and will provide you some excellent pointers. They will help anyone, even a newbie.
You can get rid of the garlic smell from your hands by massaging them for thirty seconds on your stainless steel range prior to cleaning them. Garlic adds a fascinating taste to many dishes, yet the apparent smell can stick around on your hands. Using this tip, you can enjoy your dinner without your hands scenting strongly of garlic.
To cook Banana chocolate chips muffins you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chips muffins:
- You need 2 cups all purpose flour.
- Provide 4 ripped bananas.
- Provide 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup milk.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
Banana chocolate chips muffins step by step :
- Prepare all the ingredients. Mashed the bananas and set a side. Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius..
- Mix dry ingredients: flour, sugar baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt. On the other bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients: mashed bananas, melted butter, eggs, milk and half of the chocolate chips..
- Transfer the bowl of the bananas mixture into the dry bowl. Mix it well. Place them in the muffin’s cup. Add bits rest of the chocolate chips onto the muffin’s mixtures..
- Put the muffin’s mixtures into the oven for about 20minutes. Check for time to time with stick or knife. Since my muffin’s cups are not the same size, after 20 minutes I took out the smaller muffins. I then add another 5 minutes for the other muffins..
- Cool the muffins for about 10 minutes, then they are ready..
There is constantly something brand-new to discover when it comes to cooking and every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Banana chocolate chips muffins recipe is simply a few recipe suggestions to assist boost your cook's performance. There are a lot more good recipes around as well as excellent cooks keep looking for them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the vital to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Banana chocolate chips muffins recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.