If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your food just right, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking skill but not quite sufficient expertise to cook with perfection. This Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe is an excellent start, very easy to cook and also delicious.
If you are cooking for someone essential, such as a brand-new employer or for a dinner party, don't utilize a brand-new recipe and a brand-new component. Ensure you exercise the dish initially for your own family members. Experiment with it to make sure it is how you desire it.
You can have Chocolate Chip Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Prepare 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar.
- Provide 3 teaspoons baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup milk.
- You need to prepare 3 ounces butter, melted.
- You need 1 egg.
- Use 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Use 4 tablespoons brown sugar sprinkle over the 12 muffins.
Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step :
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with baking cups..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt; mix well. In a medium bowl, combine milk, melted butter and egg; blend well.
- Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.).
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with the brown sugar..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm. Top with powdered sugar..
Since you have actually read the Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe, and also you have the expertise that you need to perform in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.