Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own culinary experiments or a skilled chef with many dinner events under your belt, there is always something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Banana chocolate chip muffins recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to remarkable home-cooked dishes.
In order to make the process of cooking less complicated, you need to require to time to make big amounts of meat or veggie stock and shop it in the freezer. Not just is making your own supply less expensive than buying it from a retailer, however it makes it easy to keep a huge supply on hand. Just freeze the stock in tiny and plainly identified portions and then take out what you require when you need it!
To make Banana chocolate chip muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins:
- Prepare 100 g butter.
- You need to prepare 2 large eggs.
- Use 175 g caster sugar.
- You need 2 bananas.
- Provide Milk.
- Provide 225 g self raising flour.
- Prepare Cinnamon powder.
- You need 50 g milk chocolate chips.
- You need to prepare 50 g dark chocolate chips.
Banana chocolate chip muffins step by step :
- Preheat oven to 160°c fan. Place paper cases into a 12 hole muffin tin..
- Soften the butter and put it into a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar and whisk until pale and fluffy..
- Then add the eggs and whisk until the egg is fully combined and the mixture is thick, be careful not to over whisk..
- Mash the bananas until there are no big lumps. Add them to the bowl and gently fold them into the mixture. Then add 3 tbsp of milk and fold again. Don't beat the mixture becuase it will lose all the air..
- Sift the flour into the mixing bowl and add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder. Fold the flour and cinnamon into the mixture gently until fully combined..
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and gently fold in. For this recipe you can use 100g of either milk or dark chocolate chips, but I think the mixture of the two works well..
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases. Put into the oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer or knife comes out clean when inserted into a cake..
A great, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing everyone remember. Making use of these Banana chocolate chip muffins recipe to improve your cooking coincides as an athlete who maintains training-- the a lot more you do it, the much better you get, find out as high as you can around cooking. The more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Banana chocolate chip muffins recipe valuable please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.