There are many sources of info on cooking. Some information is geared in the direction of experienced cooks and not for the ordinary individual. It can be confusing to learn all of the readily available information. Thankfully, this Banana and chocolate chips muffins with Nuttella filling recipe is easy to do and will give you some great suggestions. They will certainly work for any individual, even an amateur.
When saving ingredients that you will make use of for food preparation it is a great habit to stock them in big quantities and freeze them in plastic bags. This will certainly make preparing food less complicated and faster. As an example, when preparing veggies, you can simply draw them out of the freezer as well as simply boil them.
To make Banana and chocolate chips muffins with Nuttella filling you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Banana and chocolate chips muffins with Nuttella filling:
- Prepare 2 ripe bananas.
- You need 1 large egg.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 cup castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup whole milk.
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp bakng Soda.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need as needed Nuttella.
Banana and chocolate chips muffins with Nuttella filling step by step :
- Preheat oven at 180 degree. Mash bananas by using a hand mixer. Add oil, sugar, egg, milk and bhi. Essence. Blend until combined well. Sift the flour, salt, baking Powder and bakin Soda directly into banana mixture. Beat until just combined, being careful to not overmix. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold the chocolate chips into the batter. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin and divide the batter among the cups. Bake for 20-25 min, intil the tops are lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean..
- While the muffins are still warm, use the back of a wooden spoon to push down a whole into the center of each muffin. Allow to cool and then fill all the muffins with yummy Nuttella..
Food preparation a delicious meal for your family members does not have to mean investing hrs slaving away in the cooking area. There are many number of recipes such as Banana and chocolate chips muffins with Nuttella filling recipe, you can use to whip together a terrific meal in a short time, quickly your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Banana and chocolate chips muffins with Nuttella filling recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.