It's long been said that the most effective method to a male's heart is through his belly. But guys aren't the just one who enjoy a fantastic dish. Cooking is not simply a technical ability, it's a life task that you use each day. Right here, My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread dish to practice and also improve your cooking abilities and make you even better at it.
In order to make the process of cooking less complicated, you need to require to time to make big amounts of meat or veggie stock as well as shop it in the freezer. Not just is making your own stock less expensive than buying it from a seller, but it makes it easy to keep a big supply on hand. Simply ice up the supply in small and clearly identified sections and then take out what you need when you need it!
To cook My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread:
- You need to prepare 2 cup Self Rising Flour.
- Provide 1 stick Butter (Not Margarine!!) Softened to room tempature.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar, Packed.
- Use 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 2 Eggs, Room Tempature.
- You need 1/2 cup Sour Cream (or You can use vanilla or plain yogurt).
- You need to prepare 4 large Bananas, Very Ripe.
- Provide 1 tsp Baking Soda.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- You need to prepare 2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread instructions :
- Preheat Oven to 325°F..
- Butter 2 loaf pans very well..
- Cream Butter.
- Add granulated sugar & beat well..
- Add brown sugar & mix well..
- Add both eggs & combine until sugars are no longer grainy. Mix maybe 3-4 minutes..
- Add Sour Cream & mix well..
- Add baking soda to flour & sift the flour mixture together..
- Add flour gradually to the butter mixture..
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to your batter. Mix bananas into batter with mixer on low until just combined..
- Add Vanilla Extract, nuts, & chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until just combined..
- Bake at 325F, for 60-75 minutes. It is done when You put a toothpick into center of bread & it comes out clean, or just a few crumbs on it..
- I hope You enjoy my Grandmother's Recipe..
Cooking a tasty dish for your family members doesn't have to mean costs hrs ploding away in the cooking area. There are several variety of recipes such as My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread recipe, you can make use of to whip with each other a fantastic meal in a short time, soon your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.