Whether you are a college student simply beginning your own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with lots of supper events under your belt, there is always something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these no foolz chocolate chip cookie recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
When preparing a big meal, try to do your preparation work the evening prior to. This conserves you time when you're getting points prepared for your supper the following day. Have every little thing cleaned, sliced, and all set to go. You'll thank on your own since there is much less tension the evening of the huge meal.
You can have no foolz chocolate chip cookie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of no foolz chocolate chip cookie:
- Use 1 1/2 cup Butter.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup Shortening.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup Brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp pure cane vanilla.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp salt.
- Use 5 1/2 oz chocolate chips (half of a bag).
no foolz chocolate chip cookie instructions :
- Pre-heat oven to 335°.
- Mix together butter, shortening, eggs, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar in bowl until smooth..
- In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and soda..
- Sift flour mixture into wet mixture until half the bowl is empty..
- Now add chocolate chips, then sift the rest of the flour mixture in..
- Put in fridge for about ten minutes until able to form solid balls..
- Remove from the fridge and make six quarter size balls on cookie sheet..
- Put mixture back in fridge while baking..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and eat..
Take these no foolz chocolate chip cookie recipe concepts as well as use them and perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is an excellent place to try brand-new points with the ideal assistance.
If you find this no foolz chocolate chip cookie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.