Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or a seasoned cook with several dinner parties under your belt, there is always something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to magnificent home-cooked dishes.
In order to make the procedure of cooking much easier, you should require to time to make huge quantities of meat or veggie supply as well as shop it in the freezer. Not just is making your own supply cheaper than buying it from a retailer, yet it makes it very easy to keep a big supply available. Just freeze the supply in tiny and plainly labeled parts and after that obtain what you need when you need it!
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- You need 1 cup Butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 cup Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup Brown Sugar.
- Use 2 Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- You need to prepare 3 cup All-Purpose Flour.
- Use 1 tsp Baking Soda.
- Use 2 tsp Hot water.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp Salt.
- You need 2 cup Semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup Chopped walnuts (optional).
Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto on greased pans..
- Big for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven or until edges are nicely browned..
Now that you've gotten to completion of this Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, now explore recipes as well as apply it and take pleasure in. You never recognize - you simply might have discovered a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.