Many individuals love cooking as well as believe it makes the perfect relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is specific to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases seem tough, though, to identify dishes that help you or advice that causes an eventually successful meal. Possibly this Chocolate Chip Cookies dish is the one you are searching for.
You can remove the garlic odor from your hands by scrubing them for thirty secs on your stainless-steel cooktop before washing them. Garlic includes a wonderful taste to lots of dishes, yet the apparent odor can remain on your hands. Utilizing this pointer, you can appreciate your dinner without your hands smelling strongly of garlic.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Provide 2 stick butter.
- You need 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp vanilla.
- You need to prepare 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- Use 2 large eggs.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 2 cup chocolate chips.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp baking powder.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions :
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat butter, both sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until creamy. add eggs, beat well..
- Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. gradually add to butter mixture. beat until well blended. stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoon onto increased cookie sheet. bake 8-10 minutes.
Since you have read Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area as well as prepare some great food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Technique is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.