If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it involves getting your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking ability yet not quite enough expertise to prepare with perfection. This Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple dish is an excellent start, easy to prepare and tasty.
When saving components that you will certainly make use of for food preparation it is a great routine to stock them in big amounts and freeze them in plastic bags. This will certainly make preparing food much easier and quicker. As an example, when preparing veggies, you can just pull them out of the freezer as well as simply steam them.
To cook Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple:
- You need to prepare 200 grams Real Butter.
- You need to prepare 50 grams Light brown sugar.
- You need 75 grams white sugar.
- Prepare 1 eggs.
- Provide 5 ml vanilla extract.
- Use 300 grams all-purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 300 grams chocolate chips.
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple step by step :
- Microwave butter for 30 seconds until very soft. Mix well with sugars.
- Add the vanilla essence and the egg and mix well.
- Once mixed, add in the flour slowly, and parts at a time. DONT mix very strongly, as if you mix it with a wisk for example it will mix unwanted air into dough and it will come out like muffins..
- Once the dough is mixed ( for extra mix I would hand mix for a minute or two.).
- Refrigerate dough for at least an hour, the butter will harden the dough and it will have to be scooped out or you can leave it for a few Mins to soften. RECOMMEND refrigerating over night..
- Heat up oven to 355 Fahrenheit or 180 Celcius.
- Depending on the type of cookies you want, for flat cookies just make them into small balls of dough and place onto baking tray. If they spread out a lot it is fine as you can just cut them into squares when its done ..
- For cake shaped cookies put into a muffin tin or a mould of your choosing.
- After about 15 mins, less if you like them soft, take them out and let them cool for a while, they will firm up. Dont worry if they look too soft when taking them out, they firm up quite a bit when. They are out of the heat..
You do not need to be a pro to cook a fantastic dish. There are several recipes that look tough as well as overwhelming, however remain in fact, rather easy one of it is Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.