Are you a cooking master? Possibly you are just a kitchen area expert? Or like numerous others, you might be a beginner.Whatever the instance may be, helpful cooking guidance can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take some time as well as find out a couple of points that can spray some new fun right into your kitchen regimen. This Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can get rid of the garlic smell from your hands by scrubing them for thirty secs on your stainless steel oven before cleaning them. Garlic includes a wonderful taste to several dishes, but the unmistakable smell can stick around on your hands. Utilizing this idea, you can appreciate your supper without your hands smelling highly of garlic.
To cook Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars:
- Use 2 1/4 cup flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder.
- You need 2 stick margarine.
- Use 1/4 cup sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup light brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 2 eggs.
- Provide 1 packages instant chocolate pudding(4 oz.).
- You need to prepare 12 oz chocolate chips.
Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars instructions :
- Combine all ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter. (I used the dough hook in my mixer).
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Grease two 9" x 13" pans..
- Divide the dough in two and spread a thin layer of the dough in each pan..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake as cookies should be soft and chewy..
- Slice into bars and drizzle with chocolate..
There are couple of hobbies as enjoyable also rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your creative muscles, you can additionally offer delicious meals for your family members. Expanding your knowledge of food preparation is specific to boost your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe is a fantastic method to do simply that.
If you find this Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.