As soon as you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as rewarding experience to develop a merely delicious dish or baked item. The smells in your house as well as the faces of individuals who you share it with are valuable. We hope this Michael C"s Chocolate Chip Cookies dish will certainly provide you some suggestion for you to become a phenomenal cook.
When you are mosting likely to the store, do not constantly have a large shopping list which can limit you to just getting specific items. See what you like and also what you are in the mood for as well as purchase based on that. This will offer you the spontaneity to cook whatever you select.
You can have Michael C"s Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Michael C"s Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Provide 6 oz plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder.
- Use 4 1/2 oz soft margarine.
- You need to prepare 3 oz light muscavado sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp caster sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 egg.
- You need 4 1/2 oz plain chocolate chips.
Michael C"s Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step :
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat until they are well combined..
- Lightly grease 2 baking trays. Place tablespoonfuls of the chocolate chip mixture on to the baking trays, spacing them well apart to allow for spreading during cooking..
- Bake in a preheated oven,190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5, for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown..
- when done cooking, carefully transfer them to a wire rack using a palette knife or spatula..
Now that you have actually read Michael C"s Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and also prepare some terrific food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right in the beginning. Practice is needed for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Michael C"s Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.