Cooking could be one of the earliest skills on the planet. That does not suggest that there are any limitations to the knowledge offered for the chef curious about enhancing his or her skills. Even the finest chefs, also professionals, can constantly find new recipes, approaches as well as strategies to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe, we hope you like it.
Ensure that if you are preparing a party with friends and family, to have each program planned out in advance. You need to have an appetizer training course, salad course, main dish as well as dessert. Damaging your dish into courses will certainly give individuals a possibility to absorb and also appreciate what you have actually cooked for them.
You can cook chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- Provide crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp unsalted butter.
- You need cookie dough.
- You need 5 tbsp unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/3 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- Provide cheesecake.
- Use 8 oz cream cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup sugar.
- Provide 1 egg.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp vanilla.
- You need to prepare chocolate drizzle.
- Use 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Provide 1 tbsp unsalted butter.
chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars step by step :
- preheat oven 325°F Celsius and grease a 8 by 8 inch baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack..
- To make the cookie dough, stir together the butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in the flour, then the vanilla and chocolate chips. Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes), and then roll teaspoon-sized ball of the dough and place on a plate, and refrigerate plate of cookie dough balls while you prepare the cheesecake filling..
- . Beat together the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth, scraping the bowl as needed. Add the egg and vanilla extract, beating until thoroughly combined..
- Remove the cookie dough balls from the refrigerator and toss with 1 teaspoon of flour. Drop into the cheesecake filling and mix together. Pour the filling into the cooled crust, coaxing the filling into corners and sides. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the cheesecake filling is set and doesn't jiggle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Using the parchment paper as handles, lift the bars out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares. Combine the chocolate chips and shortening in a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 50% power and stir until smooth. Drizzle over the bars and allow to set for about 20 minutes. Store leftovers in the refrigerator..
Everybody wishes to be a far better chef. Every person wishes to trying out fun recipes. Discovering the moment as well as really feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen area can in some cases pose a challenge though. We hope these chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Offer a number of these ideas a shot tonight, your taste will certainly thanks!
If you find this chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.