Whether you are a college student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or a skilled chef with lots of supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Chocolate Chip Scones recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
Prep work is a really fundamental part of food preparation. You want to make certain you have every item you may need. You additionally wish to see to it you have all the materials you could require. You do not intend to remain in the center of a dish as well as discover you are missing out on something vital.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Scones using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Scones:
- Use 6 Ingredients: Makes.
- You need 2 cups cake flour.
- Use 3 tablespoons sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- You need 1 large egg.
- Prepare 2/3 cups milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup chocolate chips or to taste.
Chocolate Chip Scones step by step :
- Put all the dry ingredients into the food processor and pulse a couple of times to mix. Then, add in the rest of the ingredients, except chocolate chips, and pulse until no white flour can be seen. Finally, when the dough is done, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a lightly greased aluminum foil..
Cooking a scrumptious meal for your family members does not need to imply costs hours ploding away in the cooking area. There are lots of variety of recipes such as Chocolate Chip Scones recipe, you can make use of to whip with each other a great meal in a short time, quickly your household will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Scones recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.