Lots of people love cooking and also think it makes the best relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can occasionally seem hard, though, to identify recipes that benefit you or guidance that causes an inevitably effective meal. Perhaps this Chocolate chip cookies recipe is the one you are trying to find.
When storing components that you will certainly make use of for food preparation it is a good practice to equip them in big amounts and freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food much easier as well as faster. For instance, when preparing vegetables, you can simply draw them out of the fridge freezer as well as merely boil them.
You can cook Chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies:
- Provide 1 stick butter.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 brown sugar.
- You need 1 egg at room temp.
- Use 1 1/4 cups flour.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- Use 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- You need Pinch salt.
- Prepare Splash vanilla.
- You need 1 cup chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip cookies step by step :
- Cream the room temperature butter.
- Add in the sugars and beat.
- Add in 1 egg.
- A splash of vanilla.
- Add all the dry ingredients together.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop and roll the dough into balls and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- After thawing, bake at 325 for 15-18mins. Enjoy!.
Everyone wishes to be a far better chef. Everyone wishes to try out enjoyable recipes. Discovering the moment as well as feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the kitchen can often posture an obstacle though. We really hope these Chocolate chip cookies recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a couple of these concepts a try tonight, your taste buds will thanks!
If you find this Chocolate chip cookies recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.