Cooking may be one of the earliest abilities on the planet. That does not indicate that there are any restrictions to the knowledge offered for the cook thinking about raising his or her abilities. Also the finest cooks, even specialists, can constantly find new dishes, methods and also strategies to enhance their kitchen skills, so lets try this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, we hope you like it.
To save on fat when cooking, usage applesauce rather than butter. A cup of applesauce is equal to a mug of butter. This will decrease fat as well as calorie materials of your dessert recipe. It will certainly additionally make your dish moist as well as delicious. Most people won't also be able to tell the difference.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Use 1 1/2 cups flour.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup white granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 stick softened butter.
- You need 1 egg.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup chocolate chips (I prefer the mini ones).
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions :
- Heat oven to 350..
- Mix flour and baking soda in bowl. Set aside..
- In a large bowl cream together sugars and butter..
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat to combine..
- Add flour mixture half at a time. Mix until combined. Add chips and stir in by hand..
- Put dough in refrigerator for ten minutes..
- Bake walunt sized lumps on lightly sprayed baking sheet for 10 to 12 minutes..
- They should just start to brown on edges and top. If you're not quite sure if they are done, they are done. They'll burn as they cool..
Now that you have checked out the Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you need to carry out in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.