There are numerous sources of info on cooking. Some info is tailored in the direction of knowledgeable chefs as well as not for the average individual. It can be confusing to wade through all of the available info. Fortunately, this Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever recipe is easy to make and will certainly offer you some wonderful ideas. They will certainly work for anybody, even an amateur.
When you are going to the store, do not constantly have a big shopping list which can restrain you to just obtaining certain things. See what you such as and what you are in the mood for and also purchase based on that. This will provide you the spontaneity to cook whatever you select.
You can have Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever:
- Prepare 3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature (1.5 sticks).
- Use 3/4 cup dark brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp. vanilla extract.
- You need 1 large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 2 cups all purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp. cornstarch.
- Use 1 tsp. baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever instructions :
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend your butter with a hand mixer for about a minute, until smooth and creamy. Then add the sugars and cream together with the butter for an additional 2 minutes, until fluffy and light in color..
- Mix in the vanilla extract and the egg. Set aside..
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Then adding a little at a time, add the flour mix into the wet ingredients while mixing with the hand mixer. Dough will be thick..
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then cover bowl tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 2 days..
- Once refrigerated and ready to bake, remove bowl from fridge and let dough sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking trays with parchment paper..
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough each. Dough will be crumbly but will come together as you work it with your hands..
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Cookies should be barely golden brown around the edges and will look soft in the centers. Cook for 5 minutes on the baking tray, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Store at room temperature for up to 1 week..
- Could also stop at Step 6 and freeze the unbaked dough balls for up to 3 months. Do not thaw to bake, just cook an additional 1-2 minutes..
Cooking is a form of art and it takes some time as well as technique to equivalent experience as well as know-how in the field. There are numerous types of cooking and additionally many different types of food from various cultures. Use what you've seen from Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever recipe it will certainly aid you in your cooking ventures.
If you find this Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.