Everyone loves the idea of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, but with today's hectic schedules, it can be more challenging than ever before to find the time to put one together. Fortunately, assistance is available, the Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and advice in this short article will certainly aid you put together well balanced meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
When preparing a large meal, attempt to do your preparation work the night before. This saves you time when you're getting points all set for your supper the following day. Have whatever cleaned, cut, and ready to go. You'll thank on your own since there is much less stress the evening of the huge meal.
To cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Use 1 1/2 cup Brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup Shortening.
- You need 2 tbsp Heavy creamer.
- Use 1 tbsp Vanilla.
- You need to prepare 1 large Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup AP Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp Baking soda.
- Provide 1 cup Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup White chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step :
- Set oven at 350.
- Cream together brown sugar, sugar, shortening, egg, vanilla & heavy cream.
- Mix in flour, salt & baking soda.
- Mix in chocolate & white chocolate chips.
- Scoop tbl spoon size cookie drops and set on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 5-8 min (depending on how chewy you prefer).
- Enjoy! ☺️.
You do not require to be a pro to cook a great dish. There are lots of recipes that look tough as well as overwhelming, however are in reality, fairly straightforward among it is Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.