Everyone loves the concept of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, yet with today's busy schedules, it can be harder than ever to discover the moment to put one together. Luckily, aid is around, the Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and recommendations in this write-up will certainly aid you created healthy meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
When you are mosting likely to the store, do not always have a large wish list which can limit you to just getting particular items. See what you such as and what you are in the mood for and acquisition based on that. This will certainly provide you the spontaneity to cook whatever you choose.
To make Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Provide 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- Use 3/4 cup unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 3/4 cup Light brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- You need 1 large egg.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1 cup chocolate chips.
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step :
- Mix flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt in a large bowl..
- Whisk melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla together. Use real butter!.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Cover the dough and chill for atleast 2 hours. This step is a must..
- Allow dough to soften for ten minutes. Roll dough into balls. Make them taller rather then wide. Bake 11 to 12 minutes at 325°F..
Since you have reviewed the Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you require to perform in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.