Many individuals love cooking and also assume it makes the ideal relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make any person's mood a bit lighter. It can in some cases appear challenging, though, to pinpoint recipes that help you or guidance that results in an inevitably successful dish. Maybe this Easy chocolate chip cookies recipe is the one you are trying to find.
To reduce fat when food preparation, usage applesauce rather than butter. A mug of applesauce is equal to a mug of butter. This will certainly decrease fat and also calorie components of your dessert dish. It will likewise make your recipe moist as well as delicious. Most individuals won't even be able to tell the difference.
You can cook Easy chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies:
- Prepare 113 grams Butter.
- You need to prepare 150 grams sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 Large egg.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp salt.
- Provide 150 grams flour.
- Provide 100 grams Hagelslag.
Easy chocolate chip cookies instructions :
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl with a hand mixer) cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. (NOTE: if you do not have a mixer you can do this with a wooden spoon. Beat together the butter and sugar until completely combined and fluffy. This will take some time.).
- Add the egg and vanilla (if using) to the butter/sugar mixture and mix until incorporated..
- Stir in the flour, salt (if using), and the chocolate chips just until combined. Do not mix for a long time after adding the flour, it will create cookies that are too tough or cakey..
- Scoop into mounds about 2 TBSP each onto ungreased cookie sheets (you can use a silpat or parchment paper to line your sheets). Do not put more than 9 cookies per sheet.
- Bake at 180ºC until just set on the edges and middle still looks a little bit undercooked. About 8-12 minutes. (these cookies do not brown as much as other cookies because of the lack of baking soda or baking powder.).
- Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before removing. Cookies will continue to cook on the sheets for a few minutes.
Now that you have actually read Easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right in the beginning. Method is required for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Easy chocolate chip cookies recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.