If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it comes to getting your cuisine ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking talent however not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with excellence. This Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes dish is a great start, simple to cook and scrumptious.
Constantly pick to cook with a red wine that you would certainly drink on your own. If you don't even like the preference of the white wine that you are cooking with, opportunities are that you will wind up disliking whatever it is that you are making! So pick a good red wine that you know you like, and you will certainly like your meal a lot more.
You can cook Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes:
- Prepare 250 grams Plain flour.
- Use 2 tsp Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp Baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp Cocoa powder.
- You need to prepare 250 ml Milk.
- Use 90 ml Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 tsp Vanilla extract.
- Provide 175 grams Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large egg.
- You need to prepare 1 Desired amount of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 Desired amount of marshmallows.
Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes instructions :
- Preheat oven to 200 degreesC.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and your desired amount of chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir well using a spatula and set aside.
- Pour milk, oil, vanilla extract and crack the egg into a measuring jug. Whisk well.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture, mix until just combined. Do not overmix as a lumpy batter will ensure that the muffins stay moist.
- Spoon mixture into muffins cups. Fill to about 3/4 full if you're making muffins and 1/2 full if u want to make cupcakes.
- For muffins, add a handful of chocolate chips onto the surface and bake for 20mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For my version of cupcakes, add chocolate chips onto the surface (optional). Bake for 15mins, remove from oven and sprinkle your desired amount of marshmallows onto the surface. Bake for another 5mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt chocolate chips using microwave or a double boiler. Pour into a piping bag, cut a small hole at the corner and squeeze your desired amount of chocolate sauce onto the marshmallows.
Take these Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes recipe concepts as well as utilize them and also maybe even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is a fantastic location to attempt new things with the ideal help.
If you find this Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes recipe valuable please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.