Cooking is a form of art and also there are several types of cooking that you can discover. You can become a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to grasp the art of cooking good dishes within your residence. Lots of tasks in the work environment employ chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that additionally manage chefs. We hope this "More Please" Popcorn Mix recipe can help make you a better chef.
Food preparation a large meal for close friends or household calls for a large amount of prep work beforehand. Constantly have all active ingredients prior to beginning to prepare. Prepare everything the day prior, including the appropriate utensils and other cooking devices. This will help you in keeping one's cool and doing your ideal.
You can cook "More Please" Popcorn Mix using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of "More Please" Popcorn Mix:
- You need to prepare 9 cup corn chex (or any chex of your choice) (corn & rice are gluten-free).
- Prepare 4 cup popped popcorn.
- Use 1 cup light brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup light corn syrup.
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- You need 10 oz chocolate chips.
"More Please" Popcorn Mix instructions :
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Grease large roasting pan. Mix cereal & popcorn in roasting pan..
- Combine brown sugar, butter, & corn syrup in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla & baking soda. Pour evenly over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly..
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely in pan, stirring frequently to break apart mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Store in airtight container..
You do not require to be a pro to cook a wonderful dish. There are lots of recipes that look tough as well as frustrating, but remain in truth, rather easy one of it is "More Please" Popcorn Mix recipe. We really hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the next time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this "More Please" Popcorn Mix recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.