Whether you are a college student simply beginning your own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with lots of dinner events under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to fantastic home-cooked meals.
Damp paper towel as well as a plastic bag can extend the life of your greens. If you cover your fresh natural herbs or fresh environment-friendlies with a damp paper towel and then put them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last much longer. They will usually remain fresh three to 4 days much longer if you do.
To cook Chocolate Chip Muffin you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Muffin:
- Use Dry ingredients.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Use 6 tablespoon skimmed milk powder (replaceable with any kind of milk powder).
- Use 3 tablespoon chocolate malt powder (e.g. Milo powder).
- Prepare 4 tablespoon chocolate powder.
- Use 1 pinch salt.
- Use Wet ingredients.
- Provide 2 medium eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup fresh milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 10 tablespoon melted butter (replaceable with vegetable oil).
- Provide Add-ons.
- Use 1/2 dark chocolate chips.
- Provide Crushed nuts (peanuts/hazelnut/walnut).
Chocolate Chip Muffin instructions :
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Sift all dry ingredients together into a clean, dry bowl..
- In another bowl, whisk eggs gently, just to incorporate the yolk and the white. Add vanilla essence to the egg mixture..
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients into egg mixture, whisk to combine. Careful not to overbeat..
- Finally, add the sifted dry ingredients into the liquid mixture in few batches - mix with spatula just to combine the ingredients together. Make sure not to overmix or the muffin might turn into cupcakes :).
- Pour the mixture into desired muffin cups, filling up to 3/4 of the cups. Sprinkle the crushed nuts and chocolate chips as many as you want..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick come out with some crumbly bits attached to it..
- Enjoy the chocolatey goodness!!!.
There are couple of activities as enjoyable also fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you flex your innovative muscles, you can additionally offer scrumptious dishes for your family. Broadening your expertise of cooking is particular to boost your time in the cooking area. Attempting Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe is a fantastic means to do simply that.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe valuable please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.