Intend to be a much better cook? Who does not! Seeking some new, enjoyable, as well as fascinating menu ideas? Who isn't! The wish to prepare much better meals as well as attempt new recipes is something we all intend to do. Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins dish maybe the one you are seeking.
If you are cooking for a person essential, such as a brand-new manager or for a supper party, don't make use of a new dish and a new component. See to it you practice the recipe initially for your very own family members. Experiment with it to make certain it is exactly how you desire it.
To cook Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins:
- Use 1 box banana bread mix.
- Provide 1 cup shredded zucchini.
- Provide 1 cup yogurt.
- You need to prepare 1 bag chocolate chips.
- You need 1 large or 2 small mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Oil.
- You need to prepare 1 cup Water.
- You need 1 tbsp Cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 cup Brown sugar.
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins instructions :
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine banana bread mix and all other ingredients (*except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and beat on low for 1-2 mins..
- Once mixture is thoroughly combined, slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake baking tins or bread loaf baking pans, or both..
- Bake in oven for 30-45 mins or until muffins and/or bread are passing the "toothpick test" and are a nice golden color around the edges and tops..
- Top with extra sprinkles of brown sugar, extra chocolate chips, frosting, or whatever you desire! Enjoy!.
Take these Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins recipe concepts and use them and also maybe even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a fantastic area to try brand-new things with the right aid.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.