Want to be a better chef? Who doesn't! Trying to find some new, enjoyable, and also interesting food selection suggestions? That isn't! The need to prepare far better dishes and also try new recipes is something most of us want to do. Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins recipe possibly the one you are trying to find.
Among the greatest things that you can do is to cook with member of the family or pals. When you cook with somebody else, you will certainly be able to notice tricks that they execute and also will certainly be able to better on your own as a chef. Talk with them to see exactly how their thought process functions, to elevate your know-how.
You can cook Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins:
- Prepare 2 c. Whole wheat flour.
- You need to prepare 1 c. Milk.
- You need to prepare 1/3 c. Brown sugar.
- Use 2 Tbsp. Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. Honey.
- Use 1/4 tsp. Salt.
- Provide 1/3 c. Coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp. Baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp. Baking powder.
- Use 1 large egg.
- Use 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- Prepare Half a pkg. of dark chocolate chips.
Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.).
- Spoon into cupcake tins 2/3's full..
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes..
Now that you have read Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area as well as prepare some terrific food! Remember, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.