If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and ham corn chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Perhaps you are simply a kitchen area professional? Or like lots of others, you might be an amateur.Whatever the situation might be, handy cooking recommendations can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time as well as discover a few points that can splash some new enjoyable into your kitchen area routine. This Chicken and ham corn chowder recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Chicken and ham corn chowder using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and ham corn chowder
- You need to prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 1 of Jalepeno, minced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- Use 1/4 cup of green onion, Chopped.
- You need 6 of small red potatoes, diced.
- Use 3 of chicken breasts, precooked.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of bags diced ham.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of can corn.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Use 6 cups of Chicken broth.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 Tbsp of basil.
- Provide Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Use 16 oz of half and half.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded cheese.
This Ham and Corn Chowder is wonderful comfort food! A creamy soup broth, soft potato, juicy sweet corn and pops of golden brown ham is utterly irresistible and will warm your soul. I subbed the chicken broth for homemade ham stock and was lucky enough to find frozen corn with jalapeno. Meanwhile, dice up ham, onion, celery.
Chicken and ham corn chowder step by step
- Put all ingredients in crockpot except cheese and milk. Cook on high 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- In the last hour, pour cream and Shredded cheese into crockpot..
- Top with your favorite toppings. Green onions, cooked bacon, avocado.
In a large saucepan, saute the onion and celery in butter until softened. Chicken Corn Chowder - Quick. ham potato and corn chowder recipe-Smokey bacon and ham mixed in a decadent herbed chowder with chunky potatoes and sweet, juicy corn. Don Add other ingredients to make broccoli soup, ham potato soup, potato corn chowder, loaded potato soup, chicken potato soup, clam chowder, and. This chicken corn chowder is awesome. It is packed with flavor and texture and perfectly balanced with red pepper, tender corn, cheese, and salty ham.
Take these Chicken and ham corn chowder recipe concepts and also use them and also maybe even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is a wonderful place to try new things with the ideal help.
If you find this Chicken and ham corn chowder recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.