Looking for the perfect Stuffed Cabbage Roll recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your cuisine perfect, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking talent however not quite enough know-how to cook with excellence. This Stuffed Cabbage Roll recipe is an excellent start, very easy to cook and also tasty.
To cook Stuffed Cabbage Roll you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Roll
- Prepare 200 gm of Ground chicken.
- Use 5 pcs of cabbage leaves.
- Use 6-7 of garlic cloves paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 pc of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
Stuffed Cabbage Roll instructions
- 1st of all wash cabbage leaves and steam it in boiling water for 5-6 mins..
- Now in a bowl take ground chicken and put all ingredients like garlic paste, spring onion, chopped green chilli, black pepper powder, soy sauce, vinegar and salt and mixed altogether very well. Keep it aside for 15 mins..
- Now take one cabbage leaf and put prepared ground chicken on the leaf. Wrap up the leaf like roll. Prepare rest of leaves like this..
- Now place these wrapped up rolls in a steamer and steam it for 15 mins..
- Remove the cabbage roll from steamer. Serve it hot with any kind of spicy sauce or mango sweet chilli sauce..
You do not need to be a pro to cook a great dish. There are numerous recipes that look tough as well as frustrating, however remain in reality, fairly easy among it is Stuffed Cabbage Roll recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Roll recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.