If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cottage Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking and think it makes the ideal relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells delicious is certain to make any person's mood a bit lighter. It can sometimes appear difficult, though, to pinpoint dishes that work for you or advice that results in an ultimately successful dish. Possibly this Cottage Pie recipe is the one you are seeking.
To cook Cottage Pie you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie
- Use 2 pounds of ground turkey (or whatever you have.).
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need to prepare 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 cup of V8 juice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Potato Top.
- Prepare 6-8 of potatoes, washed, peeled, chopped.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide of milk or V8 juice to desired consistency.
Cottage Pie step by step
- Begin with the potatoes. Boil on stove until bottom hash is ready to combine..
- Grease skillet with butter and brown meat..
- Add frozen vegetables and cook till thawed..
- Add tablespoon of cornstarch to 1 cup of V8 juice. Stir till dissolved and pour over hash. Cook to a simmer..
- Drain potatoes and mash with butter and milk (add till you have the potatoes as thick or thin as you want.) If you are out of milk, use V8 juice..
- Dump hash into a glass casserole dish, 9x13 works best..
- Spoon potatoes on top and spread to desired coverage..
- Place in preheated oven of 400 Fahrenheit. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are browned..
Since you have read the Cottage Pie recipe, and also you have the know-how that you require to carry out in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Cottage Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.