If you're looking for Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are simply a kitchen professional? Or like lots of others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the instance may be, helpful cooking suggestions can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time as well as discover a few points that can sprinkle some new fun into your kitchen area routine. This Cabbage Rolls recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Cabbage Rolls you only need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Rolls
- You need of This is not my own recipe 😊😊...i didnt cook the rolls n the sauce.
- Provide of stuffed cabbage dolmas.
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 of medium heads green cabbage (about 5 pounds), cored, leaves carefully removed and reserved.
- Use 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 cup tomato paste.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄4 cup short-grain white rice.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion, minced (1 1⁄2 cups).
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp. of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp. of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped.
- Use 4 tsp. of Dill.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Use 2 of small tomatoes, preferably on the vine.
Cabbage Rolls instructions
- Instructions Trim away the thick stalks of the cabbage leaves as needed and reserve; keep the leaves intact. Cut any very large leaves in half. In a large pot of simmering, well-salted water (the water should taste like the ocean), add 3 to 4 cabbage leaves at a time and simmer until just pliable, 3 to 5 minutes; remove gently using a slotted spoon. Set aside to cool. Drain the water from the pot and add the butter. Heat over medium heat until melted, then whisk in the tomato paste.
- And 2 cups water until smooth. Season with salt, turn off the heat, and reserve. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, rice, onion, and the herbs; season with 3⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. In a large pot or Dutch oven, distribute the cabbage scraps in an even layer. Pour in the prepared tomato sauce and set aside. Working with one cabbage leaf at a time on a clean, flat work surface, place a scant 2 tablespoons. of the beef mixture in a 2-inch line in the bottom center of each.
Now that you have actually read the Cabbage Rolls recipe, and you have the expertise that you need to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.