If you're looking for Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and also there are many different types of cooking that you could discover. You can become a chef or you can merely attempt to master the art of cooking excellent meals within your residence. Many work in the work environment use chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that additionally supervise cooks. We hope this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe can assist make you a better cook.
You can have Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!
- Prepare of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- You need of ● For The Chicken.
- Provide 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- Use of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- You need 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Provide of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- You need to prepare 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Provide 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- Use of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- You need 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- Provide 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- Use to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of ● For The Side Salads.
- Use 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots - purple cabbage - + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Provide as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! step by step
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours - peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes - peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear - you're good. If bleeding pink - bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me - you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
Everybody intends to be a much better cook. Everybody wants to try out fun recipes. Finding the moment and really feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the kitchen area can in some cases position a difficulty though. We wish these Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Offer a couple of these ideas a shot tonight, your taste buds will certainly thank you!
If you find this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.