If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be one of the oldest skills worldwide. That does not indicate that there are any restrictions to the expertise readily available for the cook thinking about raising his/her abilities. Even the finest cooks, also experts, can constantly locate brand-new dishes, approaches as well as techniques to improve their kitchen skills, so lets try this Stuffed cabbage recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Stuffed cabbage you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed cabbage
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage.
- Use 2 of Finely chopped onions.
- Use 2 of Finely chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of Finely chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped capsicum.
- You need to prepare 100 gms of Grated cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soya chunks.
- You need to prepare 2 of Finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare 2 teaspoons of Salt.
They are common in cuisines of the Balkans and Central/Northern/Eastern Europe. These stuffed cabbage rolls make a great dinner for a crowd. In this video, you'll see how to make great stuffed cabbage rolls your whole family will love. Stuffed Cabbage is an old-fashioned family recipe that is easy to make and comforting.
Stuffed cabbage step by step
- Wash the cabbage and take off bigger scales from it and dip them in leuk warm water..
- Dip soya chunks in boiling hot water for 10 mins, then rinse it with cold water and squeeze them to extract extra water. Now crush these chunks or grind them to make paste..
- Now finely chop the rest of the cabbage. Take a pan and heat oil in it. Then add chopped vegetables to it, saute for 1 min, and add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Cook them for 1 min and then add soya chunk paste to it. Mix well and switch off your flame and add grated cheese to it, mix again well..
- Now take a bowl and spread a cotton cloth on it, now make a layer of cabbage scales, then spread a layer of filling mixture, again layer of cabbage scales, again filling mixture repeat the process four times..
- Now tie the cloth tight to combine all together..
- After giving the shape of cabbage with tight cloth, wrap the stuffed cabbage in a aluminum foil tightly and cook it in a preheated oven at 180° for 10 mins..
- After 10 mins remove the aluminium foil from cabbage sides and serve hot..
The combination of beef, onion, mustard, and brown rice is stuffed into cabbage leaves. These flavorful low-carb beef and cabbage rolls are made with tender boiled cabbage leaves stuffed with beef and rice cooked in a homemade tomato sauce. The flavor is great, It is like a healthy version of Chinese dumplings but easier to make because you don't need to make the wrapper. 🥢BUY MY WOK USA. Download Stuffed cabbage stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Cover cabbage with lots of sauce.
There are few hobbies as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you bend your innovative muscles, you can likewise provide delicious meals for your household. Broadening your expertise of food preparation is specific to boost your time in the cooking area. Attempting Stuffed cabbage recipe is a wonderful means to do simply that.
If you find this Stuffed cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.