If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply starting your own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with several dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Shepherd's Pie recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to fabulous home-cooked meals.
You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 6 of red Potatoes.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 300 gram of Minced beef.
- Use 1 of small onion - chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic - chopped.
- Provide of Fresh rosemary.
- You need to prepare of Fresh thyme.
- You need 150 ml of fresh milk.
- Provide 1 of carrot - chopped.
- Use To taste of butter.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use To taste of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare as needed of Beef broth.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil then put potato in to the boiling water and cook until tender. Peel the skin, mash and mix with cheddar cheese, yolk,butter, milk and salt pepper. Set aside.
- In a pan heat olive oil and fry chopped onion then add chopped garlic and fry until fragrant, add carrot and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add minced beef,rosemary, thyme, flour, salt,pepper, and fry untill beef golden brown..
- Add beef brot and tomato paste, bring to boil and reduce heat then simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a baking dish spread beef, layer with mashed potato and flatten well.
- Bake in the oven in 200 c for 20 minutes or untill golden brown..
- And this is it,, have done and ready to serve.
Since you have read Shepherd's Pie recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen as well as prepare some fantastic food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Method is needed for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.